I came to a different city for ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Brothers in the Lord I came into the throne of mercy. I thank God for the life of my self and family. My daughter is writing her GCSE May the good Lord see her through. I also come to you lord for your mercy. It’s about my driving license issue. I have taken the practical test and failed 4 times...
Replies
5
Views
178
Lord my heavenly father, I came with a very anxious heart. I tried to think positively, but I still cannot shake off my anxiety and depression. I am so busy with the active 6 months old, that I found no time to work on my dissertation. I know I am able to do a great job if I stay focused, but...
Replies
9
Views
601
As I came to this morning, I come to you this evening. At the close of day, I come to my prayer community. Her brothers and sisters and Christ. And I asked that you pray for my family member. ### pray that he is making way. He is improving and great things are about to happen regarding his...
Replies
6
Views
358
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,161
Messages
16,784,881
Members
648,737
Latest member
Cruarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom