I believe your blessings upon my life ...

Miss Rose

Prayer Partner
I believe your blessings upon my life God just as you promised ### in Genesis 12 and bless him so shall I be blessed in Jesus name amenšŸ™
 
May the Grace of Almighty Lord Yeshuva be with you.
Trust The Lord, and follow The Lord's Commandments. The Lord will never leave you, because you are precious and dear to Him. You are created in His Image and Likeness.
May The Lord restore everything and bring happiness and peace to you abundantly.

Amen
 
Lord Jesus please help them in accordance with your perfect will Father. Thank you and praise you. In your holy name I pray. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Iam struggling to earn better living I want you to pray upon my life I want every financial doors will open..
Replies
13
Views
465
Thank you aba father loving Jesus holy spirit mother mary for all ur marvelous blessings upon me n my family. Thank you aba father for being our living loving God and blessing us in abundance of ur gracious blessings. Father thank you for ur love peace joy for blessings us this beautiful...
Replies
8
Views
359
I pray to God to show me mercy upon every aspect of my life. I pray for His mercy on me to not abandon me in time of needs in my finances, my job. I have been abandoned by my family and I'm alone in this world, I pray to God's mercy on my CV that which I have submitted to an honorable man, that...
Replies
15
Views
548
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,025
Messages
16,783,410
Members
648,586
Latest member
Elmiysararwell

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom