I believe there is a curse on ###

Lord forgive me of my sins and those in whom I earnestly pray for,
We believe in your word and the power of the cross.
Forgiveness and healing starts here.
In Jesus name,
Amen
Amen


Pray with both of these prayers (videos)
 
Ask For Forgiveness for all of your sins. Lord is watching over everyone.
HE saves You from the situation whatever you are going through. Don't be Afraid. Leave everything to God. Give yourself to God, HE won't leave Your Hand. God Bless You.
 
Lord protect the family from any witchcraft, occult and curses, I ask in the name of Jesus Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I believe that nothing is impossible with You. I need a miracle in my life and I need it soon. I don't think that I can hold out any longer. Please pray..
Replies
10
Views
72
My name is ### would love for a prayer I believe I am cursed. Please pray for me and my family thank you and God bless!
Replies
7
Views
166
Asking for prayer for my friend ### that I believe is under spiritual attack she was okay then she started having nightmares and seem like she couldn't think straight some kind of confusion like in a trans forget about her kids and her love one like something is controlling her to do thing she...
Replies
12
Views
118
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,342
Messages
16,821,470
Members
651,332
Latest member
Sprawick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom