I beg u father pls reveal me ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I beg u father pls I beg u help me today I need ur angels holy spirit to help Lord I am helpless coward braveless pls help me Saviour Amen
Replies
8
Views
245
I beg you Father reveal me if ### is my future life partner. Pls speak to me Lord we are very worried and stressed out we have so many obstacles my dad is against us. Amen
Replies
14
Views
418
I beg u father pls Lord remove evil unwanted thoughts from me my parents and ### and his parents. Lord pls if it's ur will unite me and ### I beg u Lord. Pls remove the spirit of lust from ### and unite me and ### with ur holy love. amen
Replies
9
Views
328
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,040
Messages
16,783,839
Members
648,606
Latest member
Ashoaddale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom