I ask you please please please bless ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I ask you please please please bless me every single part of me please please Lord to please please look alot alot better please please Lord than all all every single all every filters without any filters at all that I am truly truly amazed astonished overjoyed never ever in any way need to delete ever in Jesus Christ name I ask you please please please Lord bless me me please please Lord bless make me me every part of me to please please look incredibly incredibly stunning incredibly beautiful incredibly sexy outstanding breathtaking as I desure alot alot betrer then every every all filters without any fikters at all that I am truly truly overjoyed amazed no no no more dissappoitments with any photographes videos taken of me in Jesus name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Lord lord your words say ask and I will recieve i ask you please please please absolutely absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments please please lord with absolutely any any photographes any selfies any videos any videos calls taken of me that i hate need to delete i ask...
Replies
9
Views
129
Lord your words say ask and I will recieve I ask you please please lord absolutely no no.more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments never ever ever again ever please lord with absolutely any any photographes any selfies any videos any snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp videos face...
Replies
5
Views
96
I decree and declare in jesus christ name in jesus name absolutely no no more hurt pain sadness sorrow dissappoitments please please lord with absolutely any any photographes videos selfies snap chat photograohes snap chat videos watapp videos face time videos taken of me at all times in all...
Replies
9
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,277
Messages
16,786,573
Members
648,863
Latest member
Bwiorpeinrad

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom