I ask you for pray this please: ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello please I ask you to pray for me; I have financial problems, loans, and debts. I ask God to help me pay off my loans and solve my financial problems.
Replies
11
Views
139
Lord, I ask you to protect us for our ### company in asking to add services or repairs that don’t need to be done. I pray to you this hour.
Replies
8
Views
183
Hello everyone. I want to thank you all for the prayers you all take the time out for me, thanks it means a lot. I have a few prayer requests tonight, first my wife went to the dr today and the dr is sending her blood test to check some stuff out one of the things are her kidneys please pray her...
Replies
6
Views
119
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,235
Messages
16,785,866
Members
648,817
Latest member
Zeimore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom