I ask for your prayers, I've been experiencing this ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

jolly7

Humble Prayer Partner
I ask for your prayers, I've been experiencing this with my husband for almost twelve years. I'm sick and tired of his patience, understand that I almost shared with him but cannot stop his gambling habit. Please pray for him to enlighten his heart and mind may the Lord bless his soul.
 
Lord, we thank you that you for the blessings that you have given us. Help us to honor you in every part of our lives. We place this request at your throne. Please hear and reply according to your perfect will and timing. Grant us the peace to know that you are in control. In Jesus Name. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve been experiencing a lot of dizziness and I have a big work thing tomorrow, please pray that I’m OK.
Replies
11
Views
396
I've been experiencing loads of issues in my life right now & everything's been terribly overwhelming for me. I just want things to get better & am hoping someone could pray for ###.
Replies
10
Views
409
I humbly ask for your prayers. I’ve been with my employer for almost 10 years. They only give 2% raise once a year and pile more work on my plate. I’m in the office all the time and never call out sick. My employer doesn’t care about me or my health. I am work in an unhealthy stressful...
Replies
8
Views
470
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,541
Messages
16,777,948
Members
648,098
Latest member
Galutel

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom