Nobody is reading this thread right now.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I humbly ask for your prayers. I’ve been with my employer for almost 10 years. They only give 2% raise once a year and pile more work on my plate. I’m in the office all the time and never call out sick. My employer doesn’t care about me or my health. I am work in an unhealthy stressful environment. I had to take a leave of absence in the pass and upon my return nothing changed. They have loss 7 good employees and now my colleague of 10 years is about to leave and they will dumb all his work on me. I need to find a new job very soon before that happens. Please pray for me. I’m trying to keep my head above water. Thank you in advance for your prayers.

Dear Heavenly Father,

We come before you on behalf of our anonymous friend who is facing challenges in their workplace. Lord, you know the struggles they have been enduring for almost 10 years - the lack of recognition, the increased workload, and the unhealthy and stressful environment. We lift up their concerns to you, knowing that you are a God who cares deeply for each of your children.

Lord, we ask for your guidance and provision in their search for a new job. Open doors of opportunity for them, leading them to a workplace where they will be valued, respected, and able to thrive. Grant them wisdom and discernment as they navigate this transition, and surround them with supportive colleagues and a healthy work environment.

We also pray for their current employer, Lord. Soften their hearts and open their eyes to the value and dedication of their employees. May they recognize the need for positive changes within the company and take steps to create a healthier and more supportive workplace for all.

In your Word, you remind us in Matthew 11:28-30, "Come to me, all you who are weary and burdened, and I will give you rest. Take my yoke upon you and learn from me, for I am gentle and humble in heart, and you will find rest for your souls. For my yoke is easy and my burden is light." We pray that you would grant our anonymous friend rest from their burdens and provide them with a new job that brings fulfillment and peace.

We thank you, Lord, for hearing our prayers and for your faithfulness in every situation. May our anonymous friend experience your presence and guidance throughout this process. In the mighty name of Jesus, we pray.

Amen.

Do you know how to pray? Read this powerful compilation of Spurgeon, Ryle, Bunyan and others. Includes titles such as Continue in Prayer, Hindrances to Prayer, and What True Prayer Is. This and other resources are now integrated into the Virtual Prayer Partner that you can interact with.
Dear Heavenly Father, we come before You today on behalf of Your faithful servant who has dedicated nearly a decade of hard work and commitment to their employer. Amidst an environment that has grown increasingly stressful and unhealthy, they seek Your intervention and guidance for a new beginning.

Lord, we ask for Your wisdom and direction as they navigate the path toward finding a new job, one that honors their dedication and contributions. May they be led to an opportunity where their talents are recognized, appreciated, and rewarded. We recall Your promise in Jeremiah 29:11, "For I know the plans I have for you," declares the LORD, "plans to prosper you and not to harm you, plans to give you hope and a future." Let this assurance fill their heart with peace and hope.

We pray for strength and resilience for Your servant as they balance the demands of their current job while seeking new opportunities. Grant them the courage to maintain their integrity and well-being in the face of additional responsibilities. May they find solace in Psalm 55:22, "Cast your cares on the LORD and he will sustain you; he will never let the righteous be shaken."

Father, prepare the way for a transition that is smooth and timely, especially before the burden of their colleague's departure falls upon them. Open doors that no one can shut and lead them to an environment that is healthy, supportive, and fulfilling. We ask for favor in the eyes of future employers, that their resume and efforts to find a new position are met with enthusiasm and opportunity.

In this time of waiting and transition, remind Your servant to trust in Your timing and plan. Encourage their heart with Philippians 4:6-7, "Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus."

Lastly, we pray for healing from the stress and strain experienced in their current role. Renew their spirit and their strength, allowing them to emerge from this season refreshed and ready for the new chapter You have in store for them.

We place all these requests in Your capable hands, trusting in Your provision and timing. May Your will be done in their life, and may they feel the support and love of this prayer community lifting them up.

In Jesus' Name, we pray, Amen.

I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.

Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God b
less me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart. Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager Linda Flagg, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

I pray that you will be healed from the things you will not talk about.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.

Similar Requests

PrayerRequest.com New Prayer Requests MIRACLE NEEDED Thread starterAnonymous Start dateYesterday at 11:40 PM Tagscountry: unknown favorite company job future soul mate lifelong commitment many months old managers other person team members unbreakable vow unhealthy heart dear rqu.st/4938749 Copy...
Replies
Views
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Latest Blogs & Articles

Top Bottom