I've been experiencing loads of issues in ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’ve been experiencing a lot of dizziness and I have a big work thing tomorrow, please pray that I’m OK.
Replies
11
Views
400
I've prayed hard and was believing what you are were telling me. I know everything you said is in the Bible, but things just don't work out that way for me. Despite my friend helping me with the car repairs now which is a blessing, but I've become a burden to her. Despite this, I still have to...
Replies
10
Views
116
I sincerely thank you all for ALL of your prayers, encouraging words, caring, and moral support for all these months. I appreciate ###' and ###' recent lengthy followups to check on me and pray for me encouraging me some more. But, as much as I've been trying, praying, hoping, and wanting for...
Replies
10
Views
200
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,311
Messages
16,809,735
Members
650,718
Latest member
Gwoidordoth

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom