I ask for God's divine breakthrough in ...

Ionatoo

Disciple of Prayer
I ask for God's divine breakthrough in my business as it is the major income that's sustaining my family cos my husband is having financial constraints. I pray that the God of NSPPD will remember my husband in his place of work, arrest those sitting on his papers and get them signed this week. I also ask for God's intervention in the land my father bought that was taken from him. I pray that the lord will fight for him and get the land back for him. All these I ask through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Heavenly Father, my Abba, my Refuge and my Strength, I come before You with confidence, not because of my own ability, but because You are my Father. You know every burden I carry, every prayer I have whispered, every battle I have fought, every tear I have cried and every dream You have placed...
Replies
9
Views
170
Dear God, I come to You today feeling exhausted and weighed down by the many challenges before me. You see every detail of my life—the empty cupboards, the unpaid school fees, and the heavy burden of debt. I ask for Your divine intervention and provision where my own salary has fallen short...
Replies
10
Views
233
I have lost favor in business, resulting in financial hardship, I need the Lord's intervention for restoration and break from every demonic family alters and chains in Jesus mighty name.
Replies
6
Views
230
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,091,826
Messages
16,781,247
Members
648,386
Latest member
Searon

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom