I ASK FOR CLEAR DIRECTION ASAP IN JESUS’ NAME

Intercessor

Beloved of All
Father, I ask to be filled with the knowledge of Your will with all spiritual wisdom and understanding so I may walk in a manner worthy of You, Lord. (Col 1:9). I call on You because You answer me and show me Great and Unsearchable things I did not know (Jer 33:3). I cry for discernment, lift my voice for understanding. Seek her as silver, and search for her as for hidden treasures. Then I will discern the fear of the LORD, and discover the knowledge of God. For the LORD gives wisdom. From His mouth come knowledge and understanding (Prov 3:3-6).

Father, I call on Your Name as You revealed to Moses: “The LORD, the LORD God, is compassionate and gracious, slow to anger, abounding in loving devotion and truth, maintaining loving devotion to a thousand generations, forgiving iniquity, transgression, and sin” (Ex 34:5-7). If any of us lack wisdom, we can ask from God who gives to all generously (James 1:5). For seating we are abundantly beyond anything I can ask or imagine. (Eph 3:20). LORD, LET ME KNOW WHICH WAY TO GO TONIGHT, IN JESUS’ NAME, AMEN.
 
Holy God and loving Father, I consciously place my fears, worries, anxieties, and burdens in your hands. I know that I have so little power to change the outcome of these events and I trust that you will work what is pleasing to you, and best for me, out of these situations. Forgive me for my anxious thoughts and for letting my own worry become an idol that robs you of my full trust. Strengthen and empower me to trust you more by the power and presence of your Spirit. In Jesus' name I pray. Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,429
Messages
16,822,604
Members
651,375
Latest member
Shlayrin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom