I and ### get approved for single mom grants ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

graceful 777

Servant of All
I and ### get approved for single mom grants breakthroughs fast and easy according to God's will with the blood of Jesus according to God's will
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray with me to our father that me (###) & my boyfriend (###) get approved for this apartment! I’ve been holding off so long because I was scared but I know that God will provide. Please ask that we get approved for the apartment and be able to handle everything financially! In Jesus name
Replies
9
Views
359
I keep getting turned down for an apartment because I have a discharged bankruptcy and low credit score. I need prayer that God bless me with this apartment I am going to view tomorrow ###. In Jesus name, Amen!
Replies
8
Views
299
Please pray that I get approved for this 2bd x 2ba townhome that I applied for on ###. I’m a single mother with ### small children. We currently live in a 1 bedroom apartment and I’ve been praying for a townhome for ### years now. This will give me and my daughters a huge new start in life. Amen.
Replies
10
Views
393
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,239
Messages
16,785,889
Members
648,818
Latest member
Nynaerance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom