I am ### year old girl unmarried.. Paster ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Pray strongly for me. I don't know what to do anymore. I tried everything churches, events, online dating and still nothing. I put energy out, money and find no man who want a serious relationship and marriage with me. I'm ### and I'm losing hope. This world is so social media focusee and now...
Replies
9
Views
215
Summary (due to privacy): Prayer request for a young girl who attempted self-harm by taking medication. Please pray for her healing and safety.
Replies
12
Views
212
Greetings in the name of Christ, I'm sending this request to pray for ###, a ### year old girl, of class 12, from ###, who has been occupied and tormented by an evil spirit, in the form of a snake. She is unable to go to school and says that the snake stays with her all the time. She is at the...
Replies
5
Views
223
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,422
Messages
16,787,878
Members
648,979
Latest member
Scroumore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom