I am writing oet exam on Saturday ...

Jenaloch

Disciple of Prayer
I am writing oet exam on Saturday 21 ### ,this is my second attempt
kindly pray for me to pass with good score.
 
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will hear and grant your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Amen!

*Please click on each link below and pray the prayers*

Let Us Pray: God I ask You in Jesus' name protect my family, friends, the writer of this prayer, and myself from Covid-19. Bless us to prosper, walk in excellent health, and cause our soul to prosper continually in Your Word. God forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. Thank You Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, and by faith, it is so.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Greetings I am ### from ###.. Please pray for me to clear OET exam in first attempt…
Replies
8
Views
292
From long back I m keep on studying but it's not going in to my head, I m feeling difficult in listening part, kindly pray for me to pass this exam and to fulfill my dreams bcz there are many problems in my family if I write and go only I can solve my family problems 🙏🙏🙏 kindly help me mother...
Replies
6
Views
235
Today my OET exam result came. I don't have a good score. I will try again on March 25th 2nd attempt. Please pray for me. I took Marian Udampadi on 5th February 2023. Please pray for my intention.
Replies
8
Views
350
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,052
Messages
16,783,921
Members
648,621
Latest member
Cheskance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom