Ilmarrut

Disciple of Prayer
I need a prayer..I am very sick. I have severe body weakness and body pains. Pain at the lower left and right side of my stomach. My name is ###.
 
Our God of peace, you have taught us that in returning and rest we shall be saved, in quietness and in confidence shall be our strength: By the might of your Spirit answer this request according to your will, we pray of you, so we may be still and know that you are God; through Jesus Christ our Lord. Amen.
 
I need a prayer..I am very sick. I have severe body weakness and body pains. Pain at the lower left and right side of my stomach. My name is ###

God says that if two people on earth agree about anything they ask, He will do it.​


​


He puts it this way:​


​


Matthew 18:19​


19 “Again, truly I tell you that if two of you on earth agree about anything they ask for, it will be done for them by my Father in heaven.​


​


I will be praying in agreement with all of your prayers from now on.​




John 8:36

So if the Son sets you free, you will be free indeed

​


​


Romans 8:28​


​


28 And we know that in all things God works for the good of those who love him, who have been called according to his purpose.​


​

 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for my wife. I believe she may be having a diverticulitis attack. She cant sleep due to the pain and has to be very careful what she eats. Mostly just liquids and soft food now. Please pray for God to heal her. Thank you.
Replies
13
Views
263
I am suffering from frozen shoulder and multiple other problems on the left side of my body. Because of which I have become very weak. I have lost my appetite and taste for food. Please pray for instant healing.
Replies
8
Views
223
Hi please pray for my ### he is ### years old and is very sick. Pray that in Jesus name he will be healed and saved as he does not believe in Jesus. Pray also for his salvation. Thank you and god bless you.
Replies
13
Views
180
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,373
Messages
16,810,341
Members
650,759
Latest member
Etheistath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom