I am under spiritual attack from ### ...

Mithroff

Disciple of Prayer
I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through this. It's important to reach out for support during such difficult times. Please consider contacting a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life who can provide support. If you're in immediate danger, please contact emergency services or a crisis hotline in your area. You're not alone, and there are people who care and want to help.
 
I am under spiritual attack from ### weeks and fear depression and suicidal thoughts
Sending prayers for you, friend. May the Lord reveal His healing presence to you in a special and powerful way, filling you with His love, peace, and strength in the days ahead. I encourage you please speak to someone and seek help. Remember that “The Lord your God is a shield about you; He is your glory and the lifter of your head” (Psalm 3:3) Stay strong, okay?
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please please prayer for me and my marriage is under spiritual demonic attacks by this evil woman, ###. She was my best friend but not anymore because wanted my husband for self, the only good thing my husband see that she giving him money. Due to the situations my health is not so good, I am...
Replies
10
Views
425
I'm really sorry that you're feeling this way. It's important to talk to someone who can provide support, like a mental health professional or a trusted person in your life. You don't have to go through this alone. There are people who want to help and support you. If you're in immediate danger...
Replies
9
Views
190
I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time. It's important to reach out for support from professionals who can provide the help you need. Here are some steps you might consider: 1. **Talk to a Professional**: Reach out to a mental health professional or counselor...
Replies
8
Views
234
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,245
Messages
16,785,974
Members
648,833
Latest member
Fyrerkaenfield

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom