I am unable to redact or modify the text as it doe

A Widows Worst Nightmare

Disciple of Prayer
I need genuine prayers and support please. I am dealing with a tragic experience. My husband died in my arms the same day we got approved for our first home. I am left broken and in tears.
I am trying to find a decent place to live and help on a few things I don't have.
My salvation needs prayer, health, energy, strength, emotional state, my financial situation, and rebuilding a better me.
That the VA steps in and helps since we were already approved but I never proceeded into the home.
To find a warm, safe, and relaxed place to call home for me and my dog Roxy.
To protect me with this guy I started dating and help us if anything. That my YouTube channels can reach the right people or person who can go with me and a part-time job I can enjoy doing and feel at home.
That my friend is safe and can find a stable job paying well and he is protected. His car insurance and tags are taken care of and that he is really honest with me.
I hurt so much to where I can eat or sleep properly. I don't have much money and where they want me to stay for now is in an unsafe area and drug-infested. I am frightened to live there, so please pray.
I wonder why some people get a miracle of their life and I go through a tragic situation such as this. I expected heartbreak and I can't get help.
I need to gain views on my YouTube channel because I really want my story told, so please pray.
Feel free to view my channel if you like to support and prayers are definitely appreciated. Tears of thanks.


Or find more on my
### Channel
Thanks everyone so much.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m giving my dissertation proposal defense in 15 minutes 😰 Very nervous and unprepared - pray for ###
Replies
11
Views
2K
I'm ###, as I completed writing my intermediate 2nd year exams the results were going to be announced tomorrow please pray for me to get good result!! Amen!!
Replies
9
Views
531
I need a miracle! I am a woman of God who has strayed away. I can feel God calling me back to His feet. I haven’t prayed in a while and I know you shouldn’t pray when you need something, but I need all prayer warriors to pray about a DSS drug test that I took. I need clean results and am afraid...
Replies
10
Views
534
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,377
Messages
16,821,741
Members
651,348
Latest member
Bluemarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom