I Am Tired

Status
Not open for further replies.

Love56

Account Closed
I am growing tired and weary, I am almost on my last legs, renew my strength..

I beg and I cry Lord, that you thank you for working miracles, please manifest these breakthroughs into my life, please fill me and overwhelm me with your Holy Spirit, please wash away doubts and cast out all evil and protect me from all evil.

I pray for ###, and our friendship, please let the truth be revealed what we are and for your will be done.. I pray she will contact me real soon.

Lord soften and open my heart, so my love pours out of me onto all others, especially my future loving wife..

Please let unite me with my future wife, I pray I will be with her on St. Valentine's night this year.

I pray for this big breakthrough with all of my finances and cancel all my debts, Amen.
 
Father,

I am in agreement with this prayer, may their needs be met in every way, in Jesus' POWERFUL name. Thank You Lord God, in advance for what you are about to do in their life. AMEN & AMEN
 
Pray this: I am God's child. I resist the devil. No weapon formed against me shall prosper.

I put on the whole armor of God. I take authority over this day, in Jesus name.

Let it be prosperous for me, and let me walk in your love, Lord.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am tired, my god. Absolutely tired. My heart feels heavy and it wont lighten up. I am so so so tired every days as I enter in this house, walk around these, give me some respite, my lord. I know you say that, God gives burdens to his strongest soldiers but please I beg you, JUST. GIVE. ME. A...
Replies
12
Views
199
Dear Lord, As I take this break, I come before You with a heavy heart. The insults, belittling comments, and laughter directed at me have hurt deeply. Sometimes I feel discouraged and weary. You see every tear, every silent struggle, and every burden I carry. Lord, I am troubled by the words and...
Replies
11
Views
233
Lord Jesus, i am tired, so very tired of this, i pray for everyone every day, but every time i think there is relief there's more... and there is less, i still have not gotten the Job, the issues with my mom persist, even if slightly better, constant crap lord. I pray for your light to shine on...
Replies
13
Views
264
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,219
Messages
16,808,173
Members
650,624
Latest member
Valiethor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom