I am the General Secretary of the ###

Pius

Disciple of Prayer
I am the General Secretary of the Construction Workers Union of Ghana. Every 4 years we go for elections and is scheduled for 18th to 20th of July, 2016.

My close friends want to disgrace and remove me from office but the Lord God has stayed with me and defended up to now.

I need divine intervention against a Report about me put together by ###, ###, ###, ###, and ###. Pray to turn all their evil schemes into my advantage and victory over them.

The battle is dedicated to the Lord and I ask you to join me to plead for His mercy in this time of trouble in my life. To God be all the glory.

From: ###
 
I pray that like the walls of Jericho their lies will come tumbling down. In Jesus name it is done
 
Psalm 91

1 Whoever dwells in the shelter of the Most High
will rest in the shadow of the Almighty.[a]
2 I will say of the Lord, “He is my refuge and my fortress,
my God, in whom I trust.”

3 Surely he will save you
from the fowler’s snare
and from the deadly pestilence.
4 He will cover you with his feathers,
and under his wings you will find refuge;
his faithfulness will be your shield and rampart.
5 You will not fear the terror of night,
nor the arrow that flies by day,
6 nor the pestilence that stalks in the darkness,
nor the plague that destroys at midday.
7 A thousand may fall at your side,
ten thousand at your right hand,
but it will not come near you.
8 You will only observe with your eyes
and see the punishment of the wicked.

9 If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,”
and you make the Most High your dwelling,
10 no harm will overtake you,
no disaster will come near your tent.
11 For he will command his angels concerning you
to guard you in all your ways;
12 they will lift you up in their hands,
so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.
13 You will tread on the lion and the cobra;
you will trample the great lion and the serpent.

14 “Because he[b] loves me,” says the Lord, “I will rescue him;
I will protect him, for he acknowledges my name.
15 He will call on me, and I will answer him;
I will be with him in trouble,
I will deliver him and honor him.
16 With long life I will satisfy him
and show him my salvation.”
 
O God, our heavenly Father, who loves mankind and is infinitely merciful and compassionate, have mercy upon your servants for whom I humbly pray to you, and commend to your gracious care and protection. Be their guide and guardian in all their endeavors, lead them in the path of your truth, and draw them nearer to you, that they may lead a godly and righteous life in your love and fear; doing your will in all things. Give them grace that they may be temperate, industrious, diligent, devout and charitable. Defend them against the assaults of the enemy, and grant them wisdom and strength to resist all temptation and corruption of this life; and direct them in the way of salvation, through the merits of your Son, our Savior Jesus Christ, I pray, Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am in ### general hospital oncology ward with leukemia. Please pray for my healing
Replies
5
Views
66
Dear Pastor, I am ### a humble secretary of ### baptist church. I had a vision in my dream that kept me unsettled and bothered a lot. In my dream I saw two balls of flame (fire ball) which came down from above and it struck me. And so my whole body shook at that moment I was reading a bible...
Replies
2
Views
84
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,738
Messages
16,814,423
Members
650,987
Latest member
Lrkeamen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom