Dear Pastor, I am ### ### a humble secretary

Meijenlung panmei

Disciple of Prayer
Dear Pastor, I am ### a humble secretary of ### baptist church. I had a vision in my dream that kept me unsettled and bothered a lot. In my dream I saw two balls of flame (fire ball) which came down from above and it struck me. And so my whole body shook at that moment I was reading a bible scripture Matt. 4:10. I don't know what the vision means. But, it has been troubling my mind. I humbly seek your insight and discerning advice to this. What if God wants me to teach or convey something or want to use me? I need your help and prayer so that my restless mind be quenched and pacified through your kind help. Anticipating with earnest Thank you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Dear pastor ### please kindly pray for me, I have suffered poverty and lack, backwardness, toiling in vain, losses, disappointment, failures, wickedness from wicked and unreasonable men, and many more. I have seen the wonderful thing God is doing on the fire altar and I key in to all the amazing...
Replies
7
Views
320
Dear Pastor I am ### from ###. I Request Prayer for my Mother. She needs healing in Jesus Name. My mother she have A brain tumor (meningioma) on right side upper Brain. And she have eyes cataract. ### pain. Kindly GFR ###. I need miracle Happen in my Mother Health. Dear Pastor i try to call but...
Replies
4
Views
370
Dear Pastor, I am writing to ask for your prayers for my friend name ### ### he's going through a lot in life right now, he really needs a heart transplant and his heart is weak and he's on the wait list for the hospital, I really really want the hospital to confirm and accept him that he can go...
Replies
11
Views
573
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,708
Messages
16,814,197
Members
650,964
Latest member
Astaymen

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom