I am in ### general hospital

Trust in the unfailing love of the Lord, and in His promises.
Give Him this day and everything that it holds.
Walk in His goodness, knowing that His gentle hand will guide you and keep you.
I pray that the Lord hears your prayer requests and answers them according to His will.
In the Name of Jesus Christ I pray. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello, I want to go to a clinic because of some psychological issues. I am happy, as I found a hospital for my problems and will have to meet the doctor in a month. Can you please pray for me that they can see the need for a place there and that they evaluate the symptoms, diagnose me correctly...
Replies
8
Views
175
Dear Fellow Saints and Prayer Warriors. Thank you for your Prayers. The Lord is moving in Miraculous Ways and granting Provision and Healing in my family. However, the Enemy is also on the attack. This Morning my wife came to me requesting funds to help pay for hospital treatment for her...
Replies
7
Views
214
Please pray for my ### to be healed. She is in hospital with an infection and dehydration which are making her sleepy. She needs sustenance. I am really tired as well. I thought about how our Lord survived 40 days and nights in the desert. That my ### will come through this like Jesus. Thank you
Replies
8
Views
248
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,719
Messages
16,814,290
Members
650,970
Latest member
Srfierarr

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom