I am suffering from diabetes and I ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I am suffering of diabetes and I have a nerve problem of hand, so I cannot write properly. I pray to Jesus, please you relieve me from this problem.
I have good news for you. Eternal life flows like a river so I speak health to your pancreas and spleen, be healed now. I bind and cast out the spirit or spirits of diabetes. Pancreas, I command you to metabolize carbohydrates correctly. Beta cells, I command you to secrete the adequate amount of insulin for this body. I command blood sugar level to be as God intended, now, in Jesus’ Name. All side effects of diabetes, INCLUDING NUMBNESS IN EXTREMITIES, GO! LIFE and health be restored now! In Jesus name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me as am having nerves problem and suffering from diabetes hypertension and arthritis stagnation nativity sadness
Replies
10
Views
181
Last week I was diagnosed with diabetes, with no family history of diabetes. Currently I am on blood thinners to prevent pulmonary embolism having suffered from it in 2009. Please remember me in your prayers for divine healing. I am a 62-year-old brother. Thanks.
Replies
8
Views
339
I am suffering from God and wondered why should I suffer and been forced to quit from a job for refusing to do something illegal while the evil manager got promoted to assistant director because of his crafty tricks to retain his job. Where is the justice and I kept finding for similar job but...
Replies
9
Views
164
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,141
Messages
16,784,731
Members
648,721
Latest member
Wheatarmore

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom