I am ### ### suffering from blood clot and back bone pain

Dornfalaria

Prayer Warrior
I have blood clot on my leg and pain on my lower back bone. On Sunday dark blood clot started coming from my body like period and up to now it is coming. This happened after the ### TV prayers.
I continue to seek for God's healing and deliverance in my peace.
 

Attachments

  • IMG_20200810_193915_01.jpg
    IMG_20200810_193915_01.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 3

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for ### for healing of blood clot formation in heart due to enlarged lymph nodes. Today two tests will be conducted that will certain whether she has cancer or not.
Replies
7
Views
385
I am suffering from blood cancer kindly pray for the platelets in my blood to increase and to lower white blood cells in my blood. It's very emergency. ###
Replies
13
Views
622
I am suffering from migraines, lower body and leg pain in both legs, inflammation, post-covid congestion (### years now), and an affliction that rheumatologists and internal docs are uncertain of and no treatments work so not doing any anymore. I don't even want to list all of it here. God has...
Replies
10
Views
574
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,652
Messages
16,790,931
Members
649,229
Latest member
Sioren

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom