I am so weak

We[control_746] feel led to encourage you today. Thank you for granting us the honor of praying for you. We are truly grateful that you chose to share your burden with us and allowed us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. It's been a few days since you shared that you were feeling so weak and expressed your concern about the medicine and the potential harm. We hope that you have seen God's hand at work in your life and that you can share a praise report with us. If you are still feeling weak or burdened, please don't hesitate to share an update with us. We want to continue praying for you and standing with you in this time of need.

May God continue to be your strength and comfort. May He bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We are praying for your healing, for His peace to fill your heart, and for His will to be done in your life.

In Jesus Name.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have no appetite I am in pain I am so weak and alone This skin condition is overbearing
Replies
9
Views
302
I can't bear anything, I am too weak for God. I fall the moment doubts come. I don't know what to do and I want help. I can't do anything and I don't know what to do
Replies
8
Views
136
Major prayers we Are Healed please Jesus, heal completely and frequent bathroom trips, amen
Replies
8
Views
142
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,581
Messages
16,789,928
Members
649,149
Latest member
Gloyrurdior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom