I am so overwhelmed with the troubles of this ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Grandmomof4

Prayer Warrior
I am so overwhelmed with the troubles of this world. I am back and forth to the hospital with ### and I just can't seem to catch a break. Please pray with me and for me. I'm about to lose my mind.
 
Beloved, I have prayed in Jesus’ name that God will bless you with the desires of your heart that is the will of God, according to His timing. God is never late. Wait on God. <><><> Let’s Pray: God I ask in Jesus’ name from this day forward, for the rest of my life, forever, and always, “Bless me with the desires of my heart that is the will of God for my life. Encourage me Lord Jesus. Let Your favor, wisdom, peace, protection, and healing power rest upon my life. Lead, guide, and direct my footsteps. Consume and nestle me in the chambers of Your heart that Your heartbeat becomes my heartbeat and Your thoughts become my thoughts. God consume my entire existence that I become all You made me to be and reflect Your perfection. God all that I have asked of You in this prayer please do the same for all those I love, care about, and the writer of this prayer. God, I want to take this time to thank You for loving me. Amen! <><><>

Encourager ###, ###, ### <><><>

Christian Life Coach & Youth Minister
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayers I can function well earlier tomorrow I thought I had another appointment and set this one too early, have so many appointments this week, please Help. So hot and exhausted Lord. None of my friends were available tonight as I, last minute, invited them to celebrate recovery at ### or they...
Replies
10
Views
521
Jesus please help me I am so overwhelmed and have so many problems. Please let something get resolved. And please let my son's teachers stop piling on the work, it's out of control. Thank you Jesus, Amen.
Replies
7
Views
151
Stressing over the wrong food over this please Lower these ridiculous high prices and help to get into this appointment asap that tests come back negative Jesus mercy amen
Replies
9
Views
161
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,033
Messages
16,817,997
Members
651,145
Latest member
Galairtar

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom