Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
So, today I prayed for guidance, Jesus - and I think I got it. And here comes the anxiety and the fears. Did I spend too much money on the vacation, was this Your will, did I lose sight of Your signs, I am overwhelmed - it is all too much, Jesus. What do I do, Jesus? Did I mess up, Jesus? I am...
I suffer from anxiety and I am caught in some work issues that I don’t know how to resolve. I am so scared of my boss and I don’t know what to do. I am lost. Please help to pray that God will provide a guiding light.
Hi everyone, I have turned my back on the Lord too many times. I lie, I cheat, I make poor decisions. I am tired of it. I am tired of the guilt. I am tired of the crushing pain in realizing how awful I have been. I have allowed myself to rot, to become horrid, vain, and cruel towards others, and...