I am so discouraged, please pray for ### to have ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

hcmama

Prayer Warrior
I am so discouraged, please pray for ### to have peace of mind.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
For He… God Himself has said, I will not in any way fail you, nor give you up, nor leave you without support.

I will not, I will not, I will not in any degree leave you helpless, nor forsake you, nor let you down, nor relax My hold on you! Assuredly not! Hebrews 13:5b Amplified
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I feel so depressed and discouraged. Please pray for redemption and an answer to all my prayers.
Replies
11
Views
449
I am so discouraged and hopeless. I'm living somewhere with my 5 children and husband where it's a complete nightmare. I wake up and I'm instantly deeply saddened by where we are. We have nowhere else to go. We have a fresh eviction on our record, so even if we had the money which we don't we...
Replies
6
Views
317
Lord, hear my prayer. I know you have always been by my side keeping me safe and today I pray for more of the same. I am sorry for veering away when I do and ask for forgiveness. I am at a pivotal turning point in life and desperately need your continued protection and for you to make sure that...
Replies
12
Views
220
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,662
Messages
16,791,009
Members
649,239
Latest member
Criatain

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom