I am so angry and upset right now, I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am so sorry to hear that you are going through such a difficult time. It's important to surround yourself with people who are honest and loving. Here are a few things you might consider praying for:

1. **Wisdom and Discernment**: Pray for the ability to discern who is truly good and honest in your life. Ask God to open your eyes to see the character of those around you.

2. **Healing and Peace**: Pray for healing from the hurt and pain you have experienced. Ask for peace to fill your heart and mind.

3. **Strength and Courage**: Pray for strength to face the challenges in your life and courage to make changes where necessary.

4. **Guidance**: Pray for guidance on how to move forward and for the right steps to take in your life.

5. **Community**: Pray for a community of believers who can support you, encourage you, and walk with you on your journey.

Remember, you are not alone. God is with you, and He hears your prayers. Lean on Him for comfort and strength.
 
Let Us Pray: God in Jesus' name I pray that You will answer every prayer request posted on this site (today and for always) according to Your perfect will. Let Your Perfect Will Be Done in Each of Our Lives. Amen. Now may the LORD bless you, keep you, make His face to shine upon you, and be gracious unto you. May the LORD lift up his countenance upon you, and give you peace. May God find you daily seeking His face in prayer, meditating upon His Word, and growing in the knowledge of Christ Jesus. May you always find yourself falling more in love with God, and walking under His leadership and guidance. Remember all things (good or bad) will work together for the good to those who love God, to those who are the called according to His purpose (Romans 8:28). Tell The Lord Thank You!!!
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

PLEASE PRAY FOR ME IN JESUS'S NAME TO OVERCOME ALL THE THINGS THAT ARE UPSETTING ME RIGHT NOW AND HAVE DEEPLY DISTURBED ME TOO... THANK-YOU SOO MUCH EVERYONE IN JESUS'S NAME I PRAY AMEN XOXOX
Replies
18
Views
429
PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PRAY FOR ### TO FATHER GOD IN JESUS'S NAME I AM SOO UPSET THANK-YOU EVERYONE XOXOX AMEN
Replies
7
Views
246
I AM SO ANGRY I DON'T KNOW WHAT TO DO God please ehelp me this is getting out of hand with my mother I am so angry at her. she controls my life I wish I could just leave
Replies
9
Views
260
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,566
Messages
16,789,681
Members
649,133
Latest member
Ethiyron

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom