I AM SINGLE AND HAVE BEEN FOR A VERY ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I AM SINGLE AND HAVE BEEN FOR A VERY VERY LONG TIME I AM SO VERY LONELY I HAVE HAD 5 BAD EXPERIENCES WITH MEN THAT I HAVE MET THEY HAVE LET ME DOWN MADE FALSE PROMISES TO ME NOT BEEN RIGHT FOR ME AT ALL. I PRAY IN JESUS NAME LORD THAT YOU WOULD SEND THE RIGHT MEN INTO MY LIFE SOON THAT I CAN HAVE LONG TERM LOVING RELATIONSHIP WITH THAT WILL RESPECT ME ADORE MY TREAT ME LIKE A PRINCESS BE GOOD TRUSTING KING AND GENEROUS TO ME THAT I CONNECT WITH LORD SEND THEM INTO MY LIFE SOON GIVE ME HOPE RESTORE MY TRUST IN MEN SPOIL ME LORD GIVE ME PRINCESS TREATMENT I WANT TO BE TAKEN OUT FOR MEALS AND LUNCHES LOVELY PLACES AND BE TOTAL SPOILED WITH THE RIGHT MEN THAT I AM HAPPY WITH LORD SEND THEM INTO MY LIFE MAKE THIS HAPPEN GRANT ME COMPANIONSHIP LOVE I DESIRE IN JESUS NAME
 
I have prayed this with you and prayed for you in Jesus' name. Lord, hear our prayers. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am single and will soon be ### years old. I have always been single. Prayers for a miracle of a wife to spend the rest of my life with.
Replies
7
Views
288
Heavenly Father, I am a single mom of 2, who took in a 3rd (as this poor child's mother died at 12 yrs old). We were just told we need to leave the home we rent ASAP as the homeowner needs to take immediate residence of the property. I found a wonderful home that suits our needs and will provide...
Replies
9
Views
496
I am ###, please pray for me so will get ### soon.
Replies
9
Views
221
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,267
Messages
16,786,220
Members
648,851
Latest member
Gildoysin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom