i am praying and believing God for the deliverance ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

danny

Account Closed
i am praying and believing God for the deliverance of those affected by the typhoon that hit the Philippines. I pray for food and aid to reach them as soon as possible in Jesus' name. Amen. Please say a word of prayer for them.
 
God bless you as I will pray for you in Jesus name and loving heart. May He watch over you and help you with the prayers you are asking for. Praise God. Jesus love all of us. Amen
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Please pray for me. I am in need of a financial breakthrough from God. There is a property opposite me that is up for sale right now. It is the type of property that I am looking for . The neighbourhood is just right and the property has all the amenities that I would like a property to have...
Replies
10
Views
178
Heavenly Father, I am praying that you guide me in my interview tomorrow evening with the hiring manager, ### and ###. HR ### has set me up with an interview with them for the Amazon Account. I am praying that I can get this job offer because I really want to pay back my Deel Advance and I...
Replies
12
Views
422
Jaimashi Pastor, My name is ###, and I am from ###, ###. I wanted to request your prayers for me. I appeared for the ### examination, but unfortunately, I failed in ###. I truly believe that I wrote enough to pass the exam. I also applied for rechecking, but the result still showed “No Change.”...
Replies
10
Views
226
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,795
Messages
16,815,134
Members
651,019
Latest member
Hnneoview

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom