I am on the verge of collapse. I fell.

Samthia

Disciple of Prayer
I am on the verge of collapse. I fell behind in my online classes which will come to an end next week. I am begging the Lord that he will take away the anxiety that caused me to fall behind in the first place and give me the time and focus to complete the assignments I am missing, and that I can break the curse of struggling in the Spring Semester. I also pray that my request for debt forgiveness will be accepted as well.
 
The text you've provided consists of attachment references and does not contain any content that requires redaction. If you have specific text from these attachments that you'd like to have redacted, please provide the text, and I can assist with that.
 

Attachments

  • quote prayer students prayer wise work study color white.jpg
    quote prayer students prayer wise work study color white.jpg
    42 KB · Views: 0
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I fell for lust again. I am a teen, so I am posting anonymously. I probably won't see the comments, but I just need prayer. I am a Christian, but I keep falling over and over. I just need prayer.
Replies
10
Views
175
A witch is control of my body and my mind and my medicine I am so sick and I don't know what to do it's all because of my sin. God doesn't want to intervene or show me mercy I'm too sick to handle it I may not make it
Replies
10
Views
316
Dear God I fell in love with ### she has had a traumatic past and I love to give her a wonderful life but she pushes me away God give her strength to reconcile with me and see my love just as you love me my name is ### and I truly love her
Replies
14
Views
450
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,455
Messages
16,788,237
Members
649,019
Latest member
Veyrunior

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom