I am not trying to be mean ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My ### is going to have a baby in November. His girlfriend's fault is having a baby shower for her and I want to have one too but really funny know how to plan it and my family doesn't seem like they want to help plan it, my grandson's father's girlfriend wants to have one too. I don't really...
Replies
10
Views
141
I’ve been single most of my life and I’m getting sick of it for many reasons. I’ve had girlfriends here and there but they didn’t last that long. I’m a born again christian and I was baptized about two years ago and I made the decision to leave my love life in God’s hands. Trying to find love...
Replies
13
Views
212
Homeless man that I have been helping. Is he now trying to deceive me.? I met a homeless man earlier this year in front of a retail store. I shared the good news of the gospel of the Lord Jesus Christ with him, and gave him some food that I had with me from going grocery shopping earlier in the...
Replies
11
Views
174
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,402
Messages
16,799,472
Members
649,906
Latest member
Splandian

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom