I am needing a prayer for a healthy pregnancy. ...

  • Thread starter Thread starter BabyWishes143
  • Start date Start date

Status
Not open for further replies.
B

BabyWishes143

Guest
I am needing a prayer for a healthy pregnancy. I am ### weeks pregnant and the development of my baby's gestational sac is measured small, hoping for a miracle.
 
Psalms 69:13 | For me, my prayer is unto you, O LORD, in an acceptable time: O God, in the multitude of your mercy hear me, in the truth of your salvation.

We are praying for you... GOD BLESS YOU
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Praying for you and a healthy pregnancy, I am too ### weeks ### days. Good luck. In Jesus name Amen
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I am seeking physical healing and God's blessing to be able to carry healthy pregnancies and safely deliver healthy babies. I have complete faith in God and in Novena, and I believe in the power of prayer. I humbly ask everyone to please keep me in your collective prayers, asking the Lord to...
Replies
11
Views
223
I’m currently ### weeks pregnant and have been dealing with high blood pressure prior to this pregnancy I’m currently on medication to control it! I just pray for a healthy pregnancy and a safe delivery! I at least want to make it to ### weeks I rebuke this anxiety and depression! I rebuke...
Replies
5
Views
181
I pray for a successful 100% panorama prenatal blood test, ultrasound, and any other tests. Lord, I pray for a healthy pregnancy and baby. Lord, bless my baby to be born fully developed, no disability, no defects, and no deformation. Allow my baby to have all fingers and toes, fully working...
Replies
8
Views
216
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,095,377
Messages
16,821,741
Members
651,348
Latest member
Bluemarael

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom