I am need of God's intervention. My wife ### has left me because she

Status
Not open for further replies.
P

praysite-2679

Guest
I am need of God's intervention. My wife ### has left me because she said she doesn't love me anymore. This is saved but doesn't want to work on this marriage. I believe God can work this out for the best for both of us. I love her dearly and am hurting. Thank you and God bless you.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hello all. My name is ### and my wife met a woman five months ago, cheated on me, and three months ago moved out of the home to live with this woman. I am seeking prayers that the Holy Spirit work in my wife's life and open her eyes to the destructive path she has taken, instead softening her...
Replies
10
Views
76
I know u got power to bring her back I believe that I know you cani believe before I finished writing this prayer she will b here in Jesus name amen
Replies
6
Views
243
My ### has left me and gone to another man. She's now demanding custody of the children. Am depressed....
Replies
11
Views
492
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,099
Messages
16,795,928
Members
649,649
Latest member
Koerland

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom