I am ###, my husband is always ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I came across this page and I believe it was the Holy Spirit who led me here. I have walked very intimately with the Lord for almost 10 years my husband fought a ferocious cancer battle the last 3 years and I was his care taker and I walked him home to be with Jesus while he was on hospice. We...
Replies
10
Views
201
I CREATE A GOOD HOME BY THE BEACH FOR MYSELF MY 2CATS WHERE I CAN PUT TOES IN THE SAND. FOR NOW I CREATE I GET SECTION 8 A GREAT NEWS PHONE CALL I GET GREAT NEWS PHONE CALL EITHER IN BEAUTY INDUSTRY OR PET STORE INDUSTRY REPTILE STORE 🏬 GREATLYYYY ANOTHER JOB NO WORRIES SO I CAN AFFORD...
Replies
9
Views
138
Dear Lord, I am asking for Your help and wisdom. Please guide me on whether I should send this letter to ### or not. Lord, I want You to be the one to guide my hands and my heart so that if I send it, I will be at peace. I truly want to be able to stand on my own and pay back what I owe when the...
Replies
9
Views
162
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,478
Messages
16,788,435
Members
649,047
Latest member
Astairirvale

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom