I am in a huge debt for ###

Ivrey

Disciple of Prayer
I am in a huge debt for more than ### years now. Fornication and negative life have taken over me. Not even a single person from my family have come out successfully. Poverty everywhere. Please deliver me to rescue my family. Pray for me. Thank you for your attention.
 
I am in a huge debt for more than ### years now. Fornication and negative life have taken over me. Not even a single person From my family have come out successfully. Poverty everywhere. Please deliver me to rescue my family. Pray for me. Thank you for your attention.

1 John 1:9​

9 If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just and will forgive us our sins and purify us from all unrighteousness.

Proverbs 3:5-6
Trust in the Lord with all of your heart
and lean not on your own understanding;
in all your ways submit to him,
and he will make your paths straight.
​

 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My GOD,have mercy upon me and send me help with ###.with this money,my life,my name,my ministry,my job,my everything will be saved
Replies
13
Views
146
Praise the lord. My family is going through a difficult situation. We are facing financial hardships right now with a huge debt. The people whom we have to give money are making problems and we have applied for a loan and that too is having problems with the sanctioning of the loan. My brothers'...
Replies
8
Views
297
Please pray for me. I lost all money in trading now I have no money to pay emi. I took huge loans from 2 financial institutions but all money lost in trading. Now I don't have money to repay emi. I took trading signals and initially made some profit as well but now nothing is working, only...
Replies
7
Views
309
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,036
Messages
16,783,792
Members
648,603
Latest member
Screorgaire

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom