I am ill, been praying for a ...

Anonymous

Beloved of All
I am ill, been praying for a long time, and nothing is changing. I keep believing that things have changed in the spiritual realm but continue to get worse. I am so lost.
 
Heavenly Father hear our prayers. In Jesus Name I pray. Amen

I trust you Jesus
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I have been praying for God to bring me a spouse, I have a selfish dad who wants me to stay unmarried and be with him, never get married, or get married when I am in my sixties, can you believe that?! I want to get married more and leave him asap because of thinking he is selfish. He cares about...
Replies
7
Views
293
I have been praying for change and having faith. I finally got to where I stopped crying and being clinically depressed when I started spiritual battle with my Husband ### pornography addiction. He has snuck and betrayed hurt me so many times. I feel like I'm battling alone even though I pray...
Replies
6
Views
461
Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Isaiah 65:1 : I am sought of them that asked not for me; I am found of them that sought me not: I said, Behold me, behold me, unto a nation that was not called by my name. Historical Context: Isaiah ministered during a tumultuous period in...
Replies
11
Views
168
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,670
Messages
16,791,135
Members
649,245
Latest member
Azoenkeerwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom