I am hoping and praying for a ...

Winz

Disciple of Prayer
I am hoping and praying for a transfer from ### (###) to ###. I have been in ### and this is my ### year and I’ve always wanted to go ### to ### and be near my family and also do a few projects here n There that I can’t do while here. It’s weighing so heavily on my mind and it’s the only thing I’m constantly thinking of. Yea I am grateful for the opportunities I’ve had and all the experience but my heart is just not here anymore. I’m praying for peace also as I wait for God to come through because I’ve not been at peace at all. Thanks
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
We continue believing and praying for the Lord to come through
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

My wife has filed for divorce. She has served me divorce papers. We have a beautiful son together. I want reconciliation and for God to soften her heart ~###
Replies
9
Views
147
A stalker persists in destroying my life and family over and over and I just wish to be dead with my parent and my kitties so I will not have to wake up to dealing with this person for another single day.
Replies
9
Views
642
I am hoping for a positive pregnancy test!!
Replies
9
Views
391
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,220
Messages
16,785,674
Members
648,795
Latest member
Vltaiside

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom