I am going through hard days my ...

Hythka

Disciple of Prayer
I am going through hard days my husband left me. I have one toddler I feel very bad every moment of my life. I get hurt every minute of my life. Please pray for ###.
 
I’m sorry to hear that, friend. This is a hard thing to go through. I just said a prayer for you and your husband, asking the Lord to bring healing and hope to your marriage. Our God loves you and cares about every detail of your life. "The Lord is good, a refuge in times of trouble. He cares for those who trust in Him." (Nahum 1: 7). May He be your source of wisdom and strength in the days ahead. Stay strong in Him. Peace to you.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I am going through hard days my husband left me. I have one toddler I feel very bad every moment of my life. I get hurt every minute of my life. Please pray for ###
Oh God Almighty take everything easy for the life of this sister,
I prayed Amen
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Bread of Heaven/Word of Life/ Jesus is the word of God Job 42:11 : “All his brothers and sisters and everyone who had known him before came and ate with him in his house. They comforted and consoled him over all the trouble the Lord had brought on him, and each one gave him a piece of silver...
Replies
10
Views
168
I am going through alot, My bed was stolen by some thief who enter place i sleep and this is the second time. I am Asking God to help me because attacks on my health and struggling. Lord have mercy on me, Lord have mercy on me, Speak for me Lord.
Replies
13
Views
205
I am feeling very discouraged and worried about my future. Every time I try something, it seems to fail or I can do it, and I don’t want my future to turn out badly. But no matter how bad my day gets or how everything seems to go wrong, I still trust Jesus. I believe He will make everything...
Replies
5
Views
272
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,271
Messages
16,786,533
Members
648,857
Latest member
Craonteurance

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom