I am getting headache. pray for my spiritual ###.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Prayer request as I am getting disheartened by the response that I am getting in my job search. I have applied for a few jobs and it is either wait and wait, and what is worse is that the previous job which I applied and interviewed for they did not select it for the position and luckily they...
Replies
9
Views
327
I pray deeply for my physical, mental, and emotional health. Please heal my headaches, the severe pain in my arms, shoulders, and neck, the persistent discomfort in both of my shoulders and hands, my chest problems, spinal issues, and stomach pain. Free me from weakness, limitations, and...
Replies
13
Views
201
I am getting tired of the government nonsense and endless contract jobs and exploitation feeling quite down recently like very angst about the cycle of kept interviewing but the offer goes to a ###. And even though hired I must apply when the contract ends and this is the fate of ### where the...
Replies
8
Views
279
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,172
Messages
16,784,997
Members
648,750
Latest member
Graularainford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom