I am frustrated because of my drinking ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m sorry to hear about your difficult situation. It sounds like you're dealing with a very challenging environment. Here are a few thoughts that might help: 1. **Set Boundaries**: It's important to establish clear boundaries with the coworker who is causing distress. Let her know that certain...
Replies
8
Views
480
I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time. It's important to reach out for help from professionals who can provide support and guidance. Here are some steps you might consider: 1. **Contact a Mental Health Professional**: A therapist or counselor can help you work...
Replies
8
Views
457
I am frustrated because I don't find any source to solve this problem. I have to pay back a huge amount to others and I don't have a way to solve it. Please pray for my financial crisis.
Replies
11
Views
53
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,494
Messages
16,788,580
Members
649,058
Latest member
Astoelorford

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom