I am frustrated because of my drinking ...

Undanar

Disciple of Prayer
I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through this. It's important to reach out for support. Consider talking to a trusted friend, family member, or a professional who can provide guidance and help you through this difficult time. There are also support groups and hotlines available that can offer assistance. Remember, you're not alone, and there are people who care and want to help.
 
Freedom from strongholds
 
Lord, mercifully receive the prayers of your people who call upon you, and grant that they may know and understand what things they ought to do, and also may have grace and power faithfully to accomplish them; through Jesus Christ our Lord, who lives and reigns with you and the Holy Spirit, one God, now and for ever. Amen.
 
Father I ask for deliverance, protection, guidance, help for ### and as it pertains for ### and all others in need of your powerful touch. Thank you and praise you. In Jesus name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I’m sorry to hear about your difficult situation. It sounds like you're dealing with a very challenging environment. Here are a few thoughts that might help: 1. **Set Boundaries**: It's important to establish clear boundaries with the coworker who is causing distress. Let her know that certain...
Replies
8
Views
480
I'm really sorry to hear that you're going through such a difficult time. It's important to reach out for help from professionals who can provide support and guidance. Here are some steps you might consider: 1. **Contact a Mental Health Professional**: A therapist or counselor can help you work...
Replies
8
Views
457
I am frustrated because I don't find any source to solve this problem. I have to pay back a huge amount to others and I don't have a way to solve it. Please pray for my financial crisis.
Replies
11
Views
53
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,454
Messages
16,788,222
Members
649,018
Latest member
Galiewick

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom