I am ### from ###, I am a participant of prayer at 3' o clock from the month of March. I request your prayer for me I am suffering from lumbar problem, sugar and BP. Thankyou Father.
Praise the lord, don't worry. God will not leave you alone, God will surely heal you miraculously and bless you with good health. Be of good cheer, God will restore you. God bless you and your family as per Haggai 2vs19.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There are times where I feel this heavy wave of hatred towards myself. Guilty of all my poor choices and the people who were hurt because of me. It’s nights like this that makes me wonder why am I going through these horrific times? I feel great heaviness. A moment I took to bow to the ground...
Replies
10
Views
63
I am suffering from God and wondered why should I suffer and been forced to quit from a job for refusing to do something illegal while the evil manager got promoted to assistant director because of his crafty tricks to retain his job. Where is the justice and I kept finding for similar job but...
Replies
9
Views
165
Now finally I am free from Christ as it is not suitable I have dumped away the Bible and stopped prayer and going to church as it is not helpful and instead it brought me so much problems and Christ never answered my prayer for a job and a wife but brought problems after problems.
Replies
5
Views
229
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,658
Messages
16,790,973
Members
649,234
Latest member
Swothur

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom