I am from ###. I am doing ...

I am from ###. I am doing a food business but it is down and I am unable to pay rent and struggling too much financially without hope. Kindly requesting your prayers.
I prayed for this in Jesus Name. Amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Last night I was feeling so afraid, restless and I was unable to sleep so I submitted my prayer request here and I fell asleep around ###-###:## AM Today, in an afternoon nap, I saw a dream where I was participating in physical contact with a guy who was ###-### years old, I was touching him...
Replies
5
Views
190
I am much happier without Christianity. My church mentor constantly looked down on me and belittled me, masking his personal agenda as 'God's will' as if he were Jesus himself. Despite my qualifications for high-paying roles, he pushed me to accept low-paying jobs—even suggesting fast-food roles...
Replies
7
Views
111
I request for financial break through. My business is not doing well and i have several loans that i have to service yet i am struggling so much. God give me peace of mind i am anxious. Touch to my loaners souls so that they may have patience.
Replies
10
Views
173
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,807
Messages
16,792,731
Members
649,410
Latest member
Dngiyrath

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom