I am ### ### from ### and ...

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

There are times where I feel this heavy wave of hatred towards myself. Guilty of all my poor choices and the people who were hurt because of me. It’s nights like this that makes me wonder why am I going through these horrific times? I feel great heaviness. A moment I took to bow to the ground...
Replies
10
Views
62
Praise the Lord, Please pray for me and my mom, 2 days ago at night I slept without praying much because I was tired and had anxiety because of family problems from 6 years, at that night in dream I saw bees and flying creatures attacking me, after that I am feeling heavy chest and burning...
Replies
5
Views
286
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,525
Messages
16,789,161
Members
649,092
Latest member
Chaisin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom