I am feeling a lot better and happier. I ...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ashleigh8

Prayer Partner
I am feeling a lot better and happier. I feel that God has come in my heart and my life. Thank everyone for their prayers. God bless all of you.
 
I am so happy for you! We are complete only in God! He stands at everyone's door and knocks, I am so glad you have been able to identify his calling to you and to respond. Welcome home! In Jesus name Amen.
 
May God grant you with what you prayed for according to His perfect timing and will. Amen. Amen.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Hey you all, I am feeling defeated. Today I have crossed my threshold time, I give up. It has not been a few days or months but years I have been feeling like this…. Lack, uncertainty, hopelessness, failure, stagnation Still I try to get up, I read books, I pray, I push myself and I have...
Replies
11
Views
379
It’s 2:46 am at night, I am feeling restless & afraid. Pray for ### for sound sleep, deliverance from sleeplessness, worry & fear. Thank you in advance.
Replies
12
Views
323
Prayer request as I am feeling anxious about the result of my interview and I am waiting for my job offer during this period I don't have spare cash coming in and very worried about the future. How am I going to survive without cash and when am I going to be offered the job and will this job...
Replies
5
Views
222
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,187
Messages
16,785,175
Members
648,768
Latest member
Mierin

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom