I am failing my kids ### am losing ###

I am failing my kids I'm losing energy from depression because I cannot give them the Christmas they want this year. It makes me very sad. I haven't even had the heart or energy to decorate at all. They are amazing kids; they deserve so much more.
I prayed for this in Jesus' name.
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 
I am failing my kids I'm losing energy from depression because I cannot give them the Christmas they want this year makes me very sad I haven't even had the heart or energy to decorate at all. They are amazing kids they deserve so much more
I am sure you are doing your very best. Keep trusting God. I am praying for you.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I'm sorry to hear that you're feeling overwhelmed. It's important to take care of your mental and emotional well-being during such times. Here are a few suggestions that might help: 1. **Reach Out for Support**: Talk to a trusted friend, family member, or counselor about how you're feeling...
Replies
9
Views
467
I need prayers. I am losing my only vehicle to my husband's kids next year because they won't sign the papers over to me. It is part of me and my deceased Veteran. I will have to give it up to them. I will need to get another vehicle by October 2022 and will need to save. I had someone approach...
Replies
9
Views
331
I am failing in ### exam past five years this time I applied please pray I should pass
Replies
6
Views
127
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,989
Messages
16,817,240
Members
651,117
Latest member
Whiahaven

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom