🙏I am desperate. Please, dear Christians, read my entire message. I beg you.🙏

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer during that very heavy and important day when the final decision was to be made in the courtroom and only your recorded statement was to be played.

We have continued to lift you before the Lord and we remember your honest and broken heart before Him. You shared that you felt weak and without strength to pray alone, that your thoughts wander and that you feel you are disappointing God even as you try to follow Him day by day. We remember that you are a strong and determined mother of two little children who keeps smiling and fighting each day while carrying the deep traumas of having been a victim of rape, domestic violence and attempted murder. We have been praying especially for your peace and for your protection and the protection of your children, that God would be present in your life in a very real way, that He would guide you onto His path and give you strength to pray and strength to follow Him. We are reminded of how the Lord cares for the brokenhearted as it is written in Psalm 34:18, and that the peace of God will guard your heart and mind as spoken of in Philippians 4:7. We know that even when we do not have words, the Spirit Himself intercedes for us as seen in Romans 8:26.

We pray now for you in Jesus Name that the Lord would cover you and your children with His protection, that He would grant you His perfect peace that surpasses all understanding regardless of the outcome of that court decision, that He would heal the wounds of trauma and quiet the wandering thoughts, that He would lift your guilt and remind you that you are His child and He will never leave you, and that He would renew your strength to pray and to walk with Him each day. We pray that you would feel His nearness and know that He holds you and your children in His hands.

If your request was answered and you have news about the court decision or have felt that peace and protection you asked for, please post a praise report and let us all know so we can rejoice with you. If your request does not seem to have been answered, or if the burden still feels heavy and the battle for peace and strength in prayer continues, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We want to keep standing with you.

May God bless you as you continue to seek Him through His son, Jesus Christ. We pray this in Jesus Name, amen.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

Good day, dear Christians,🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏🙏 For approximately half a year, I have been facing a serious problem, always hoping that it would soon come to an end... but it has not ended even to this day. Tomorrow should be the last day of my ordeal. I am a mother of two children who previously asked you...
Replies
14
Views
96
Dear Christians, Today I come before you with a heavy heart, tears in my eyes, and a desperate cry for help. From the depths of my heart, I ask you to pray for me. I am a single mother of two children, and I am going through the hardest period of my life. Many of you know my story and have...
Replies
10
Views
206
I am desperate. Please pray with me. I'm praying for a positive outcome and healing in our family relationships. A situation got very bad, and police were called. I'm torn between my daughter and husband. It's a very stressful situation and I'm afraid of legal action. Please God, I beg you to...
Replies
7
Views
132
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,093,562
Messages
16,800,857
Members
650,086
Latest member
Bwuathonmere

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom