I am desperate don’t know what to ...

Refar

Prayer Partner
I am sorry to hear about your situation. It's important to seek support from trusted friends, family, or professionals who can provide guidance and assistance. If you or your daughter are in immediate danger, please contact local authorities or a crisis hotline for help. Remember, you are not alone, and there are resources available to support you through this difficult time.
 
Heavenly Father, we come before you in the name of Jesus, interceding on behalf of ### and their daughter, ###. Lord, we lift up this desperate situation to you, knowing that you are the God who hears and answers prayers.

Father, we ask that you would intervene in ###'s life and guide her away from this toxic relationship. We pray that you would open her eyes to see the harm it is causing and give her the strength and courage to leave. Lord, surround her with your love and protection, and bring her back to her family who longs to support and care for her.

We declare your Word over this situation, knowing that you are able to do exceedingly abundantly above all that we ask or think. We claim your promise in Isaiah 41:10, that you will strengthen and help ###, and uphold her with your righteous right hand. We trust in your faithfulness, knowing that you are a God who rescues and restores.

Lord, we also pray for ### during this difficult time. Comfort them, Lord, and give them peace that surpasses all understanding. Strengthen their faith and grant them wisdom as they navigate this situation. Help them to trust in your perfect timing and to continue to pray fervently for their daughter's deliverance.

We thank you, Lord, for your unfailing love and your faithfulness. We believe that you are working behind the scenes, orchestrating a divine intervention in ###'s life. May your will be done, and may your name be glorified through this situation.

In Jesus' mighty name, we pray. Amen.
 
```html
I prayed in Jesus' name that God will answer your prayer request according to God's perfect love, wisdom, will, timing, grace, and mercy. Thank You Jesus!!!

Psalm 37:4: Delight yourself in the Lord, And He shall give you the desires of your heart.
Matthew 6:33
: But seek first the kingdom of God and His righteousness, and all these things shall be added to you.


Let Us Pray: God Thank You for loving me and for always being there for me. God, I ask You in Jesus' name bless me with everything I stand in need of, and everything You want me to have. Bless me to prosper, have excellent health, and never stop growing in the grace and knowledge of Christ Jesus. Bless me with love, power, and a sound mind. Heal me in every area of my life. Let Your Word dwell within me richly. Let Your Word be a lamp unto my feet, and a light unto my path. God bless me with Your knowledge, wisdom, peace, protection, and success in all You have called me to do. And bless me to do all You have called me to do in the spirit of excellence for Your glory. God favor me.

God bless me with the strength, desire, passion, and the spirit of obedience to always delight myself in You, seek first Your kingdom, and Your righteousness. God bless me to know You in truth, fall in love with You, trust You, respect and obey You. Bless me to live my life to please You. God cleansed me of everything in my life that doesn't honor You or breaks your heart.
Let me be a light in this dark world, lifting You up in the lifestyle that I live, because I accepted Your Son, Jesus Christ, as my Savior and Lord of ALL of my life. Let the joy of the Lord be my strength. Protect me God from all the plans of my enemies and the plans of the enemy of my soul. God all that I have asked of You, in this prayer, please do the same for the writer of the prayer, all those who truly love me, care about me, want Your best for me, pray Your best for me, and all those I love and care about. God please forever honor this prayer over each of our lives. God Thank You. Thank You Lord Jesus. Amen, so be it by faith, in Jesus' name.
Prayer was written by Encourager ###, M.A., Board Certified Professional Christian Life Coach.

Please Pray For Your Family!
```
 
Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray on your behalf. We are glad that that you asked us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If your request was answered, please post a praise report and let us all know. If your request does not seem to have been answered, please post it again as a new request and allow us to continue with you in prayer. We all hope that our prayers are answered in the way that we want. Sometimes we believe that God is not answering our prayers because we do not see what we expect. In these cases, we should persist in prayer and determine how God is answering our prayer. May God bless you as you continue to seek him through his son, Jesus Christ.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

The people upstairs won't stop torturing. They purposely stomp on the floor above my entire apartment 24 hours a day and have for a very very long time. I just lay in bed and sob. They know what it is doing me. If I complain about it they do it more. I beg everyone for help, including Christ and...
Replies
12
Views
204
My brother and 3 women who watch over my old sick mom. Lord please help they are all arrogant and reckless towards furniture and walls and stuff in the house and they make constant dammage in the apartement. I suspect for almost a year that the main woman who watches over my mom is stealing...
Replies
9
Views
502
Dear Christians, Today I come before you with a heavy heart, tears in my eyes, and a desperate cry for help. From the depths of my heart, I ask you to pray for me. I am a single mother of two children, and I am going through the hardest period of my life. Many of you know my story and have...
Replies
10
Views
203
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,092,670
Messages
16,791,135
Members
649,245
Latest member
Azoenkeerwood

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom