I am deep into gambling and I can't help myself.

Thank you for giving us the privilege to pray for you as you battle against gambling addiction. We are truly glad that you reached out and invited us to stand in agreement with you in prayer. If you have seen progress in overcoming this addiction, please share a praise report and let us all know. If you feel that you are still struggling, please do not hesitate to post your request again so that we can continue to pray for you. Remember, we serve a God of hope and redemption. May He bless you and strengthen you through His son, Jesus Christ. We are praying for your deliverance and restoration.
 

Latest Activity (auto refresh)

Loading…

Similar Requests

I listened to speeches on the radio. What of my own descent into decline? Now? Now? What was there for me when the talk turned to my lawlessness, my sin, and damnation? When they spoke of it. "A person cannot, in and of themselves, inherit the Kingdom of Heaven?" — cf. what Jesus said! But...
Replies
11
Views
101
In the study, people are more or less confessional—confessing Jesus Christ, asking for help for ###, myself, and the youngest—based on the subject matter of historical autobiographies.
Replies
11
Views
146
I have been unemployed for ### months and now about to loose my house. I need God to help me provide for my family and save my home.
Replies
13
Views
198
Your donations for running this web site are greatly appreciated.

Click To Make A Donation

Forum statistics

Threads
2,094,207
Messages
16,808,055
Members
650,618
Latest member
Tyraexnor

Latest Blogs & Articles

Back
Top Bottom